Strategic Goal Setting and Planning
“Fail to plan and you plan to fail.” Strategic goal setting and planning is essential for every new nonprofit, and it can help get an existing organization back on track. Strategic goal setting and planning is tough and complex work.
Stonehill believes strategic planning is the flagship of all other planning and programming. We work with your executive staff and board to:
- Conduct an initial needs assessment.
- Design the strategic goal setting / planning process.
- Consult on data gathering and interpretation.
- Facilitate planning sessions to develop and refine your nonprofit’s mission, vision, and values.
- Consult in the preparation of the final strategic plan.
Click these links to learn more about our Board Development services: