Stonehill knows the issues nonprofit boards face and how to prepare them. Our board training programs and consulting services include:
- Assessing your board’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Cultivating and recruiting new board members.
- Structuring board and committee relationships.
- Delineating typical board and staff roles and responsibilities.
- Making the most of board members’ time and skills, and giving them a sense of satisfaction.
Stonehill tailors training programs specifically to your nonprofit’s needs. Our training strategies employ workshops, meeting facilitation, retreats, one-on-one consultations with board leadership — or a combination of these.
Click these links to learn more about our Board Development services: